1) Giant Rubber Duck; this was given to me on my 14th Birthday by my freinds. It's full of messages from my year group, friends etc. Its so lovely, but it's HUGE, so I have no idea where to put it!
2) Wreath and Headdress; The little star headdress is from my first nativity ever. I was a snowflake, a small part, and I cried when I found out... Quite embarrassing... haha!
3) BFR mag, courtesy of Babara Ryan; It's the sweetest thing ever. Visit Barbara's blog here.
4) Art Project; I'm working on this for my art at the moment. I'm going to cover the skull completely in flowers. It's been inspired by Day of The Dead.
5) Revision notes! SCORE
6) Collection of Street Style Books
7) My Beautiful typewriter; I got this a few years ago for a measly £2 from a carboot sale by my country house. It's in great condition, and still works. I write up a lot of stories, or lists especially on it. I've been meaning to paint it a pretty pastel yellow or blue though, and spruce it up.
8) Box of DIY; Don't know why this is on my desk haha! But it's full of studs, ring bases, fake flowers, stone, thread, ribbon, bows, charms, chains, everything!
9) Lemon 'n Lime Water; I drink this, or vitamin water constantly. So so so good.
10) Where the magic happens; Ok, not really, but this Mac has been through a lot of shit. Including me dropping it down the stairs by mistake, and watching it split clean in half. It's been fixed countless times, and still works amazingly. Basically my baby.
11) Various train tickets and film; I have so many train tickets, it's nice to put a few up now and again.
12) Close-up of Skully McSkull!
Todays rather different post is the love child of many of my lovely followers asking for a room tour - this has been happening for about 7 months, and I'm so sorry for not doing it sooner - and one of my outbursts of cleaning my room (This only happens about twice a month, I'm afraid). My desk is my little alcove of happiness. It's where I spend my time doing homework, blogging, writing, drawing, you name it. It is full of the stupidest junk, and I think you can see a lot of my character from it. Let me know what you all think, and hopefully, We can start a chain of desk posts. I want to know, whats on your desk? I'm in London the rest of the holiday, revising, and seeing friends. I'm pretty excited though, going down to the super good charity shop round the corner to see if I can fit in a shift or two. I'll let you know how it all goes soon enough! Thanks and a big hello to my new followers! Panda xo